Friday, April 06, 2007

New Reviews On UltimateFatBurner.com

What's new on UltimateFatBurner.com?

As usual, I've got a few new fat burner reviews for you to check out, and I'll get to them in a minute. Before I do, I'd like to introduce a product that I've been very excited about since I first tried it back in late 2005 (yeah, yeah, I know... it has taken me awhile to get to it).


That product is H+ Blocker.

No, it's not a fat burner or weight loss supplement, but a body building supplement. I don't write about these very often (although I'm seriously thinking about expanding this part of the site), because the main topic of interest of my site is fat burners. However, I'm pretty passionate about weight training and about supplements, and as you can imagine I experiment with as many as I can get my little hands on.


Once in a great while, a product actually works like its advertising claims it does. The first one I can think of is creatine, and it blew me away the first time I tried it back in 1996. Since then, I've been on the look out for another creatine. I like NO2 supplements -- like Dymatize's Expand, BSN's NOXplode, Ultimate Nutritions' HorsePower and the new Armageddon. But none of these had that "blow me away" quality that creatine had over 10 years ago.

Until I tried H+ Blocker. One word...

WOW!

And thats all I'm going to say for now. If you want to know more...

You can read the H+ Blocker review here!

As promised, I also have a few new fat burners for you to check out. They are...

1) Brazilian Slim, BugreLife, JungleBurn:

Apparently, the key to a beautiful Brazilian body is Chá de Bugre, the main ingredient in fat burners like TrimLife's Brazilian Slim, BugreLife, Jungle Burn and others. According to the advertising hype I've encountered, Chá de Bugre puts ephedra to shame, although no clinical studies are mentioned to validate this comment -- in fact, no evidence of any sort is brought forth to support any of the advertising statements.

Read the full review here!


2) Zylorin:

Reviewing the Zylorin diet pill made my day. You see, I haven't laughed so hard for quite a while.

Why?

The retailers of Zylorin don't seem to have any compunctions about "pushing the envelope" when it comes to making product claims. And the claims are so ridiculous, it's actually pretty funny.

Read the full review here!

Enjoy!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home